Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ode to Corey ~

I finally got my hands on the newest issue of Victoria magazine! In my opinion, it's ten times better than the first one. This issue truly reminds me of the old Victoria that I knew and loved.

Inside is the most wonderful feature of Corey Amaro's gorgeous home in France. I had to take a few photos to tempt you to run to your nearest newstand and buy this issue!

Her love for old, cracked, used and weathered items is so near to my own heart. I've often called our home "the home of misfit antiques" because I love them all. They do not have to be perfect or pristine, they all have a history whether they are cracked or chipped ~ and that makes me love them all the more . . .

This truly is a beautiful issue, you will not be disappointed!





5 comments:

Heidi said...

I cannot wait for my copy to arrive but being overseas means being patient. Our subscriptions arrive a bit later than in the US and Canada. But I know my Victoria is always worth the wait. Off to check out the link you included.

~~ Heidi ~~

Sandy said...

I am off to get my copy! I love Corey's style! Thanks for the heads up - I didn't expect it out so soon.

tongue in cheek said...

Thank you for the nod Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Oh ! Dawn est-il possible de m'envoyer ce numéro SVP !!! pas facile de trouver des numéros au détail sans abonnement de presse étrangère !!! Peux-tu m'envoyer un mail ...

Irene said...

I have been visiting Corey's blog for quite sometime. She is a wonderful person. nd I have subscribed to Victoria but as Kristin said it takes ages and I do not even know if I shall be receiving this issue. Great taste indeed. Thanks for sharing.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...