Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't you love pretty packaging?

I have a repeat customer for my artwork, sweet Denise, and she purchased one of my altered watches yesterday. Well, she lives here in McDonough and just picks up her purchases from me at the store. I needed to bag up her watch and I wanted to do something a little special.

I shredded up a page of sheet of music, crunched it up with my hands and stuffed it inside the band of the watch. It had kind of sunk down in the bag a little by the time I took the photo but you can see what I was trying to do. I decided to give her a little thank you gift bookmark for being such a good customer! I just slipped it all down inside a clear cello bag folded the top over then stamped and folded a piece of cream scrapbook paper, punched holes for a ribbon tie and voila! A tiny watch and bookmark looking pretty important all wrapped up ~


Thank you, Denise!



5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

The packaging is beautiful. What's inside is pretty cool too.
Alison

Maebelle Park said...

Dawn this is soooo neat. Just a little extra effort and you get a huge result....it makes it so special.You are brilliant!

Secondhandrose said...

Smart ideas! Very pretty packaging. Come for a visit.
Karen

SweetAnnee said...

The packaging is a gift in itself!!
I love it!
How lucky to live close to you
and the shoppe

fondly, Deena

LW said...

This is lovely,
who wouldn't want a gift like this...and I adore the watch too.

Louise


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...