Thursday, May 17, 2007

You can collage just about anything!


I've been looking at this silver tray in my laundry room for quite a while now thinking that I should do something neat with that. The center was pretty rough looking and I normally really like that, but not everyone shares my taste of tarnished silver. So . . . I put a very simple bird collage in the center, tied it with a ribbon hanger and here it is! I don't know if anyone else will like it but I think it turned out pretty neat. Wishing you all have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Lori said...

puhlease!!!who could NOT like this???it is GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of everything you do!!! You are so talented!!
Love ya Sharon

wisteriagirl said...

That tray is beautiful!! I WANT it! Dawn, why don't you just come live with me. I will buy you all the materials you need or want.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

No! She's coming to live with me, aren't you Dawn?

Birds of a Feather said...

it looks great - you have a very fancy laundry room! thanks for stopping by my blog, i'll be adding you to my "go-to" list!

Anonymous said...

I really like that too!!! In fact I have an old tray I may just have to try it on. Great idea.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is wonderful!
:)

Deb said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Mama said...

So simple yet so gorgeous! Love what you've done with the tray...

Anonymous said...

Oh ! c'est ravissant et apaisant !

KLKinFLA said...

This is very gorgeous...

Can I just say that when I saw your picture, and my eyes flitted to the "26" in your profile I was certain you were 26 years old. You look young...that kind of youthful appearance is always genetic...never anything in a bottle!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...