Saturday, May 12, 2007

My wish for you . . .

My wish for all of you sweet mamas, is plenty of hugs, kisses and the happiest Mother's Day ever. I have to share with you what the pure love of a nine year old little boy, my youngest son Noah, wrote to me in a mother's day card he made himself at school:



My Mom



My mom is the best mom ever.
You are very nice You care for me.
You are the most creative person I know.
You love me, and I love you.
You are really helping. You help me with all my projects.
You are also very funny.
I love you mom.
Love, Noah


I cry every time I read it.
Right now. This moment. He thinks I'm wonderful.
The love of a nine-year old.
You can't beat it.



Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet note from your son :-} These are the little keepsakes we treasure for ever! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Mothers day Dawn. I love you blog!!!! Your treat is in the mail too!!! Talk to ya soon!!!

Mica

Susan Tuttle said...

Awww--it brought tears to my eyes too! Gorgeous treasure!

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Susan
xo

Lori said...

Happy Mothers Day Dawn!!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

That's so precious! Happy Mother's Day to you!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

My 8 year old boy wrote "my mother looks prettiest when she is sad"
How embarrassing! Wonder what the teacher thought? He said he just couldn't think of anything.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...