Sunday, May 20, 2007

Simply worn out



Well, this little photo says it all. I'm a little ragged around the edges today! The Geranium Festival is over and was a huge success! The weather was simply beautiful, the crowd was amazing and so, so many people saw our little antique store. Hopefully we'll have a ton of new customers due to the great exposure of the festival. I'm recovering today, though. I'm simply tired and have been resting all day long. I'll be adding many of my collage art pieces to my etsy shop tonight or tomorrow that didn't sell. Also, wonderful news, sweet Tracey at Notes from a Cottage Industry bought my barkcloth pillows! Thank you, Tracey ~

2 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

What a lucky girl Tracey is to have purchased your barkcloth pillows! That kitty pic is tooooo cute!!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It's quite a lot of work, setting up the store, then talking talking and talking to all the wonderful people who come!!

So glad that you had a successful geranium festival. I hope that a lot of those who came become steady and wonderful customers!!

Love the kitty:)
Lidy


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...