Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One of my favorites . . .


I wanted to share another recipe with you all and it's one of my favorites. You may have made these before but if you haven't, try them ~ you'll love them! The picture above looks just like the salad but I make it in the foil cupcake cups . . .


Frozen Fruit Cups


One 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese

1/2 cup sugar

One 10 oz. jar of cherries, drained

One 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained

One 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained

1/2 cup chopped pecans

One 8 oz. container cool whip


Combine cream cheese and sugar, mix until fluffy. Set aside 9 cherries cut in half and 18 oranges. Add pineapple, pecans and rest of cherries (chopped). Mix together with cream cheese and sugar mixture. Fold in whipped topping and oranges. Spoon into silver cupcake liners. Garnish with the cherries and oranges then freeze. Makes about 18 cups.
This is wonderful served at showers and parties!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yum! How perfect for hot, summer snacks. I know my boys would love this. I think you and I are the only people in the world who DARED to cut up their Victoria magazines. Now I feel guilty! LOL!! Your ETSY shop is look divine my dear! Love, Jamie

The Weathered Pane said...

Looks yummy! I might have to try this!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...