Friday, May 11, 2007

Two more collages...



This is another collage I've placed on the cover of an old book (above). Can you tell I love the sweetness of childhood? And the collage below is simple but I love it. The little girl is saying her prayers with her mother.






Today I had to run by Target to pick up a few things and wondered it they had a small, inexpensive paper shredder to help me make neat sheet music or old book pages "grass". I like to crunch it up and use it in some of the things I put in old jars ~ This little guy was only about 12.00!




See the grass in the bottom of the jar?




5 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Ooo I love the one in the jar! Very cute.

Jamie said...

I love it all!!! You are really making some wonderful Art. I love coming to see what you have done next. Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hello , To say I love it is correct -- I am the person blessed to purchase this darling one . I am a dec painter (did shows for yrs . Yellow Daisy - etc -- Geranium too . ) that has turned to my childhood love of cutting paper - love children , fairies etc with wings -- I had made an art fairy in a shadow box that comes to see all the wonderful creations of the day and was so glad to give him a companion -- am addicted to altered art - magazines and love timeworn and shabby chic -- My scrapbooking friends laugh because i have more tools and paper than they do and never scrapbook -- LOVE somerset studio and all their spinoff mags too . Just bought the SOmerset Home one -- too wonderful . EEks !! could you say a bookaholic - love your shop. I bought other cute things there too - Hope to meet you soon -- Kathy

lindaharre said...

How adorable and appealing.....WOW! I love it:)

Anonymous said...

WAOH ! j'adore les perles avec lesquelles on fabrique de jolis mots


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...