Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tagged!




Well, Carol of Raised in Cotton has tagged me it seems, to tell seven things about myself and pass on the tag to seven other of my favorite blogs . . . I don't know if I can think of seven things but here goes:


1) I was a graphic designer for 20 years before owning an antiques store.


2) I love to be at home. I'm very domestic and should have been born in a different time.


3) I was married at nineteen and our first three boys were only two years apart!


4) I love to create so much that I have supplies in my little room to make tons and tons of stuff, but I still want more...


5) I adore babies. At least now, I've realized I don't have to have them to love them . . .


6) I love to stuff things in drawers, out of sight ~ out of mind.


7) I can make a killer pound cake ~ from scratch. I made and decorated many cakes and a few wedding cakes and it was my tried and true recipe. I should share it with you, right?



And now I tag ~


Cindy, at Wisteriaplace






I can't wait to read all about you now!






4 comments:

suzi finer said...

Excellent information; now hows about that cake recipe!
Love.

Debbie Schramer said...

so sweet of you to comment so often on my blog!!! thank you so much. you are such a gentle person, i can tell.....from the beautiful things you share on your blog. God Bless You!!! i love visiting your blog.....it truely inspires me.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

OMG!! I've been tagged again...what an honor.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love your 7 facts! Thanks for tagging me, too!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...