Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New etsy items!

I wanted to share with you a few photos of my newest etsy items. I've never worked with paperclay before and have wanted to for a long time. Finally, I tried it with these two little figures. I love my little Emma whose been gathering "fruit" and the grumpy little baby, rough though he may be, turned out OK. I'll leave them in my etsy store for a few weeks and if they don't sell, I'll just put the little things in The Plum Tree. Hope you all have had a wonderful day today!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice doll, she is lovely and wee baby, looks like a real babykin!!! Delightful work!!!

Mica

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I came here by way of Jamie's blog...this doll and baby are fabulous!!! I've had paperclay for some time now and have so wanted to a an art doll with it. I think I need to just go for it and see where it leads me. This is your first one??
I'm really impressed!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

p.s. I just read your Etsy description. That is how I've made a few dolls - using the wrapped armature - duh that I didn't think to use the clay for the rest. now you've REALLY inspired me! I am in a year long art doll swap so for May this may be what I do for construction.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Emma is delightful and the grumpy baby soooo cute!

lauren said...

Glad someone mentioned her in another post! I went right over and scooped her up!
Yippeee for me!

lauren


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...