Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New etsy listing






I wanted to share with you another little pincushion. This one is very similar to the one that I gave away in my contest recently. I've just listed it in my etsy shop! I've been working on projects for the store but decided to list this one. Thanks so much for looking!!




And thank you all so very much for your kind comments about my new found JUNK! That's what I love about this little blog world. You all are so sweet and you "get" me ~ xxoo to you all!

4 comments:

Ruth Welter said...

Dawn, your pincushion is adorable and your blog is very interesting.

Lori said...

Dawn, this is so sweet!!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

I just love these little baby shoe creations of yours!!!

Niki Fretwell said...

OOOOHHH!! I am VERY tempted!! It is gorgeous!! You have a unique talent and your own style!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...