Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, May 11, 2007

Two more collages...



This is another collage I've placed on the cover of an old book (above). Can you tell I love the sweetness of childhood? And the collage below is simple but I love it. The little girl is saying her prayers with her mother.






Today I had to run by Target to pick up a few things and wondered it they had a small, inexpensive paper shredder to help me make neat sheet music or old book pages "grass". I like to crunch it up and use it in some of the things I put in old jars ~ This little guy was only about 12.00!




See the grass in the bottom of the jar?




5 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Ooo I love the one in the jar! Very cute.

Jamie said...

I love it all!!! You are really making some wonderful Art. I love coming to see what you have done next. Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hello , To say I love it is correct -- I am the person blessed to purchase this darling one . I am a dec painter (did shows for yrs . Yellow Daisy - etc -- Geranium too . ) that has turned to my childhood love of cutting paper - love children , fairies etc with wings -- I had made an art fairy in a shadow box that comes to see all the wonderful creations of the day and was so glad to give him a companion -- am addicted to altered art - magazines and love timeworn and shabby chic -- My scrapbooking friends laugh because i have more tools and paper than they do and never scrapbook -- LOVE somerset studio and all their spinoff mags too . Just bought the SOmerset Home one -- too wonderful . EEks !! could you say a bookaholic - love your shop. I bought other cute things there too - Hope to meet you soon -- Kathy

lindaharre said...

How adorable and appealing.....WOW! I love it:)

kristin said...

WAOH ! j'adore les perles avec lesquelles on fabrique de jolis mots

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...