Well, Carol of Raised in Cotton has tagged me it seems, to tell seven things about myself and pass on the tag to seven other of my favorite blogs . . . I don't know if I can think of seven things but here goes:
1) I was a graphic designer for 20 years before owning an antiques store.
2) I love to be at home. I'm very domestic and should have been born in a different time.
3) I was married at nineteen and our first three boys were only two years apart!
4) I love to create so much that I have supplies in my little room to make tons and tons of stuff, but I still want more...
5) I adore babies. At least now, I've realized I don't have to have them to love them . . .
6) I love to stuff things in drawers, out of sight ~ out of mind.
7) I can make a killer pound cake ~ from scratch. I made and decorated many cakes and a few wedding cakes and it was my tried and true recipe. I should share it with you, right?
And now I tag ~
Cindy, at For Love of Home
Cindy, at Wisteriaplace
Beachy of Beachy's Cape Cod Cupboard
Theresa of Garden Antqiues News
Lori at Faerie Window
and Lana at Honeysuckle Lane's Simple Joys
I can't wait to read all about you now!