Friday, April 6, 2012

Thinking on these things ~




First...I'm so thankful.
Thankful for you stopping by here,
to see any little thing I've made
and actually liking it enough to spend
your hard earned money on it even!
Life is wonderful when you can create what you love...
and then
to find someone else loves it as well ~
is truly a true blessing.









Life is hard...most of the time ~
but how we treat one another is
the most important thing of all...
it shapes our days
and our relationships.
We must measure our words and think before we speak,
our words can lift someone up
or tear them down.











See the beauty in each day.
We all tend to be negative by nature
but
if we would just stop for a moment
and take a look around....
to see all the goodness around us,
and see the beauty,
look at the good, not the bad,
we could truly experience the joy of each day.
















Thoughts for me...and for you ~




Wishing you a beautiful Friday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






13 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Lovely post and lovely images, Dawn! I've saved the one of the robins.

just me... jan said...

such sweet thoughts to start my day Dawn!...please know I was thrilled to be able to snatch the last of your needlekeepers...do you ever take special orders for multiples of them??? just me...wondering...jan

Dorthe said...

Thankyou for your beautiful thoughts my precious friend.
I alwayes try to remind myself of exatly,to look around and se beauty- to see the good things happen-to try alwayes to speak kindly, and therefore enjoy the dayes.
I am sure,that you my dearest Dawn ,from knowing you all these years ,also alwayes see the good in people, find happines in every day, and I know you spread beauty around you, being the sweet friend you are.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

NanaDiana said...

I don't know which is more beautiful- the images or the thoughts you shared here. I try to always appreciate each and every moment of this life I have been given. Blessings to you and your family this Easter weekend- xo Diana

bobbie said...

Beautiful thoughts; lovely words ~
You've made my day ~

Lisa said...

Hey Sweetie,
What great words to read. I hope you have a beautiful Good Friday. Love & Hugs to you!
Lisa

Linda K. said...

Beautiful thoughts to ponder and keep in our hearts, dear Dawn.
May I 'pin' some of these?
Thanks,

Linda

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Beautiful post - Happy Easter!

Createology said...

Beautiful post and wise words to live by. Easter blessings...

nancarts said...

Hello Dawn, thanks for the sweet and inspiring words! The way we should all live and love. Your pics are beautiful as well.

Easter Blessings,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Always a blessing, Dawn. Some lovely images and the very best advice. Wishing you and yours well this Resurrection Weekend!
Joy!
Kathy

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

thank you or your BLOG - it´s always so good to look at and to read. Wishing you and your´s Happy Easter :)

Sandy said...

Such wisdom spoken here. Love the photographs too.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...