Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired by Nature ~


It seems I can't help myself....
I always return to beautiful elements of nature
when it comes to creating artwork!

I finally finished this new piece too ~
Here are a few pics...it was quite hard to photograph
because of the reflection on the glass covering the assemblage...










Whew!!! This one wore me out!!!
But it is so good to see an idea
come to fruition....

I just added it to my Etsy store if you like to take a look there!

I hope you are doing so good...and thank you very much for
taking to time to stop by here, I always appreciate your visit
and cherish your comments!!!

Have a wonderful day precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

That is such a cool, cool piece, Dawn. Someone is going to snatch that right up! xo Diana

Vee said...

Exquisitely executed, Dawn. I simply love it and I know that someone else is going to as well. Wish that we could see it in an actual setting...is that possible?

Laurie said...

It has been ages since I have come over for a visit, Dawn, and I thoroughly enjoyed this post and the others I browsed! Just beautiful!

Createology said...

Nature is amazing and your assemblage is a wonderful tribute to Nature. Glorious...

marie said...

Your work is always so lovely Dawn. Nature truly is the art of God...and you interpret it beautifully!

ingrid said...

this is just gorgeous!!

Dorthe said...

OH Dawn it is so beautiful, I love you did not sew the scrim to the background, but let it stay "loose" there, with all the gorgeous materialf from nature.I also love to see one of the skeleton leaves :-)
and your little nest is so very adorable. Such a fantastic art piece with the soldered glass on top- a marvelous collage precious Dawn.
I wish you a beautiful thursday.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

PRINCESSGREENEYE said...

WOW - ist das SCHOEN !!!!

Desires of the Heart said...

Dawn, this piece is just beautiful and I love the little title. You do such amazing things. I always love seeing what your creative heart is thinking of... Have a great day..... Linda

Rustique Gal said...

So Pretty, Dawn! I love how you transformed the canvas into a lovely shadow box, and each thing inside compliments the others. Very sweet!
Hugs,
Sherry


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...