Monday, April 23, 2012

Bits of inspiration...


We had a busy weekend around here!
Visiting with family and enjoying being together...

And since I don't have any new pics to share,
here are a few oldies but goodies you may not have yet :)



To save the LARGEST size of my images:


Right click on the image.
Left click "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW"
Then....Left click the image AGAIN.....
you will now have the FULL SIZED IMAGE.
Now you can right click it to "save image as"
and save it to your own computer.


















So, do you have a busy week planned???
I have a few special orders I need to make...
Remember my cream and white needle books?
I'm going to make a few lavender sachets that
have that same look...using an old white baby quilt for the fabric!
I just love using old fabrics and linens to create something new ~


Here's to a creative week for you...and me!!
Happy Monday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




10 comments:

Createology said...

Spending time with family is wonderful. Thank you for sharing these images. Blissful week to you...

Dorthe said...

10 minutes to say hello, while Mathilde watches Mickey Mouse... Thanks dear friend for those beautiful images, there are twoo of them being saved, they are beautiful-the first birds and the nest with blue eggs- Love them- and love you, dearest Dawn.
Hugs,Dorthe

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They sound like they will look lovely, Dawn! I'll look forward to seeing those. I think I will be painting the two sides tables in our guest bedroom this week. I was thinking I might sew a couple of pillows, but my sewing machine appears to be on its last legs and the new one won't be here until next week. I'm sure I can find something to do though!

teri said...

Lovely images for spring. Thank you!

Lynn said...

Family filled weekend are some of the best times aren't they? Did not realize there really is a "snowbird", hehe. Such lovely pictures and all brand new to me! Have a lovely inspiring week. Blessings.

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Thank You Dawn! Your Posts are Never without Inspiration!
Have a Wonderful Day My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

Theresa said...

Thank you dear friend! I love all of your pretties! Have a blessed and productive day! HUGS!

Diana said...

Thank you for all of these beautiful pics. Glad you were able to get some special family time in this last weekend....sounds as though you and I were doing some of the same things. Life is good!
Hugs
Diana

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Thank you for all those beautiful pics, good for you to have some family time - we all need that - every now and then :)
xoxo Tora

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Dawn, these graphics are wonderful. Love the birds and especially the photo album pages with the floral borders. Thanks so much. Just delightful. ~ Abby


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...