Monday, September 28, 2009

Some beauty for your Monday ~

Beautiful things always make me smile. I think women crave beauty...and to be surrounded by beauty. It soothes our souls, don't you think? That's why we hunt, gather, fluff and decorate ~ so our homes will reflect what we love and ultimately, make us smile. Plus, our families know we love feathering our nests...their nest....to make it a place we will all love coming home to.

I have to show you the new issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living ~ this issue is in English too!!! This is one of those magazines that make you want to study it. Each and every page has beautiful vignettes, ideas and recipes. With so many magazines being a disappointment these days, this one my friends, is like a breath of fresh air!!!

Please click on the photos to enlarge to get a little glimpse of what's inside this first English issue:









If you'd like to order your own copy, Carol of Raised in Cotton sells them in her online store and has recently sold out! ~ I think she's expecting her second shipment any day though....
Here's where they'll be when they arrive!!

I hope you have a wonderful Monday sweet friends!
hugs and love,
Dawn


13 comments:

BellaRosa said...

wooohooo you got your book :) savor it for me too :) I won't be getting mine for a bit, lets hope by the time I am ready "somebody" has them in stock :) Enjoy!!!!! Besos, Rose

Anonymous said...

It is because we are in the sign of Libra now.... and Libras are in love with love and in love with beauty..they must surround themselves with it!

ps..can you tell i have a bday in 3 days..PURE LIBRA!

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Gosh, you have me yearning for my own copy of ANY Jeanne d' Arc Living edition! :-) My boyfriend will bring me one from Germany when he returns next month. I can't wait to see it! Where are you getting your issues from? Cheers, Julie

Abatevintage said...

What a wonderful book, so many wonderful ideas. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Heidi

Sandy said...

I've been hearing quite a bit of buzz about this magazine and I really do want to check it out. Thanks for the link. Have a wonderful day Dawn.

kathy said...

Lovely mag - Thanks for sharing those pages - beautiful - Kathy - ga

Anonymous said...

I ordered one and received it last week. It truly is a piece of art, very lovely!!!!
QueenMarcy

Jann said...

Thank you for sharing this, Dawn--I love all things French and had never heard of this magazine! I'll have to see if I can get a copy! Have a great Monday!

Naturegirl said...

Dawn you are such a charming hostess when ever we arrive at your cozy nest! Always sharing always giving always caring..I feel blessed in knowing you! Thank you hugs aNNa xo

Dorthe said...

So great you can get it in english now Dawn, because it is a beautifull, and very readable (can you say so ?) magazine, pictures are fantastic, but with the text it becomes even more special.
Enjoy and relax with your copy sweet friend.
Love and hugs,
Dorthe

Relyn Lawson said...

I got there last one and it makes me gasp every time I open it. I've got to go now and order the next one from Carol. She's sure to run out again quickly. Thanks for the heads up, my friend.

Journal Swag said...

Absolutely beautiful, Dawn! Thank you for sharing!

Hugs,
Sheila

Sarah said...

That stuff is so cool! hi it is Sarah fro mthe World and it's roses. i made a new blog!!! Oh I still have that bunny you gave me. i love it. You are so talented!!!! Love your work...still.
-s


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...