Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just some good stuff and some "before" pics ~

When I find wonderful things, I just have to share them with you! Cathe of Just Something I Made has offered up the most precious images that she's compiled ~ you must visit her blog post here to see what I mean. If you love beautiful, old quilts then you will love her ideas and images!




The ol' fridge is gone from my studio (yay!!!!!) so I have a vacant space for a new piece to hold more stuff!!! I found an old entertainment center at the local thrift that I hope to transform to hold my goods.....here it is.....



And a little treasure to hold glitters....the "BEFORE".....


Stay tuned for the "AFTER" photos!

Happy weekend sweet friends ~ I hope it's wonderful and relaxing,
hugs and love,
Dawn


ps.....thank you my sweet friend Mary for promoting my Tutorial Sale this weekend!!!!
You. are. an. ANGEL!!!!

10 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Dawn,

Your new projects I`m sure will end up wonderfull,
the glitter-holder, is great, sweet friend.
Wishing you a wonderfull week-end Dawn,with lovely adventures.
Love and hugs ,
Dorthe

A Box of Chocolates said...

Ok so I am really interested to see what you turn your treasures into. I would find those in a second hand store and wrinkle up my nose and keep right on walking so I am hanging out to see what you can do with this stuff. Go get creative and shock me!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I can't wait to see what you do to these finds, Dawn, especially the entertainment center.

Janet said...

Can't wait to see the "afters." picked up a copy of Sep/Oct Somerset Studio yesterday. Gorgeous! love the silk/paper flowers. so pretty.

Cathe Holden said...

Dawn, you have such nice readers that leave the sweetest comments on my blog. Thank you so much for linking over!

I'll be back to see what great things you do with your finds!

Vicki K said...

I can't wait to see what you do for both projects Dawn! Where did the frig go? And thank you for twill tape link yesterday - I love to use it for all kinds of projects.

BellaRosa said...

Dawn I can't wait to see the after pictures! If we were closer to each other I would have you come over and we could work on our projects together and have lunch and tea..make a day of it :) but since I am not...I hope you have "fun" while working :) Thank you for sharing the "Just something I made" blog again, I had lost it, she does such amazing things and they come out so pretty :) I love her ideas. Thank you ! Have a great weekend Rose!!!

Donna said...

I love her blog! And I can't wait to see how you transform the spice rack, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to seeing the "after" picures...

If you get a chance stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great weekend,
Aimee

Tanya said...

can't wait to see the "afters". I know they'll be inspiring!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...