Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet nothings ~ and a little something :)


That's kinda what this post is....
a few sweet nothings for you ~

One of my most favorite Victoria pages saved from many years ago ~




Another page that I've saved....I always loved the calling cards page.
So much imagination was shown here ~




My mitten pattern...I think I printed it out so it would be about four inches tall ~





Gorgeous sheet music ~




Gorgeous bird print ~








And the little something???
Mary of Green Paper
is hosting a wonderful, new online collage class!!
I just LOVE all the images Mary gives with these classes!


Click the button below to sign up!!!


;


Thank you all so much for your travel wishes for me!!!
I'm nervous but know it will be a blast ~
I want to make a few goodies to bring with me for Lisa and Ann too...

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn

9 comments:

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Dear Dawn,
I love your blog. Inspirational, inviting, informational and illuminating. The I's have it, and I love it. My favorite issue of Victoria (which I have used until it is limp and dog eared) is August 1993, which is the business issue with women entrepreneurs. If you have it, it's really worth an hour of time.
Regards, Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Lululiz said...

Definitely Sweet Somethings! Great mixture, your posts are always so much fun to read. Thanks for the mitten pattern.

Lisa said...

Wow girl,
Those are some awesome images today. Wish I had that Victoria from the 1st pic. Yummy! One week baby! Pack that make up & Moo Moo & get to the airport! The kids are waiting for ya. Lisa

Phyllis said...

Hi Dawn,

I made your sweet mittens last year and gave several as gifts - even sold a couple :)

Vee said...

Oh thank you for this mitten image. I want to try one or two or three. You are so generous, Dawn!

Karen Larko said...

Oh, the mittens are so pretty! I love looking through my old issues of Victoria too. Just love your blog! Thanks for sharing

Peridots Garden Blog said...

Dearest Dawn,

I do so LOVE your sweet nothings! As always your posts inspire me as an artist, a person, a friend, wife, mother and grandmother!

I step into your lovely world and sigh...I wander around and fill my sometimes empty idea basket till it full of inspiration!

Bless you dear one!

Sandy

Rose Garden Romantic said...

The mittens are adorable! Thank you for the lovely images. I really love the "Twilight Dreams" sheet music! I can't wait to use it!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always! Thanks for the shout-out my dear friend (and I can't WAIT to see you in May!)


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...