Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sharing a few found treasures ~

I just met a precious new blogger!!
Louise of Bumble Button introduced herself to me
and of course I had to pop over to visit her brand-spankin' new blog ~
Louise has a most generous heart and is sharing the most
gorgeous images on her new blog!!!

Just look at this beauty....









Next, Lisa turned me on to this amazing blog, One Lucky Day ~
Paula and Deb are creating this amazing Advent Calendar and
I LOVE all the techniques they are sharing!!!
Be sure to take a look when you can :)





And one last reminder...
my buy-one-tutorial-get-one-free sale ends
tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm EST!!!!




And if you've already purchased my tutorials ~
Thank you so, so much!!!
I really hope you're pleased with them!

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend sweet friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Dawn,
The new blog sides looks great, and very inspirering, I will hop over to look.
Thanks so much sweet girl, for adresses.
And as for your tutorials, I have quit a lot of them, and loves them all.They are alwayes, gorgeus explained, and showed in beautifull photoes- I can recoment everyone to buy some of them.
I`m once again in Copenhagen with the grands, for some dayes :)
Hope you are having a lovely week-end, in your sweet new place.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Dawn,
Happy Halloween to you too! Thank you for all your inspiration and for your generous spirit.
Take care, Laura

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Dawn, what a lovely image, great pictures too... thanks for sharing, I'm going to head over and check it out! I hate that I want be able to meet you and Lisa at Winnie and Tululas next Friday.. I thought it was going to work out that I could be there, but that was the only day the Doctor could see me to take off my soft cast on my foot. I was so looking forward to meeting you girls! Hopefully another time... Blessings~~~ Daphne

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Dawn! Your snowmen are adorable!!! Thank you so much for the links those great blogs!
Michelle

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Dawn,
thank you so much for the links - I'll hop over after.Have aa lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Tina said...

Happy HAlloween Dawn.
That advent calendar loos awesome. I´ll have to hop over and have a look. Thanks a sharing.
Have a wonderful sunday sweet friend
xoxo Tina


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...