Friday, October 15, 2010

Pure yumminess!

You know, collecting amazing, old things has it's advantages....
you end up with such a great variety of treasures
to incorporate into your artwork.

Are you going to be making a few things for family and friends
this holiday season?
Cheryl of ZanyMayd has TOTALLY filled up her Etsy store
with tons of treasures to create with!!!!
I love Cheryl's taste in old goodies too :)
Take a minute to stroll through if you will,
you might just find the perfect thing for your next project!!!!


A small sampling:








OH!!!! And look what I found in her Ebay store!!!






PLUS...

Mitzi of Mitzi's Collectibles as a sweet makeover idea on her blog today!!





Neat huh?
love you much sweet friends,
Dawn

9 comments:

Vicki said...

I love Cheryl's Etsy store. Just discovered her recently. Lots of good inspiration there. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for your sweet comments.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Lisa had the book with her in Texas, it was yummy! I'd never seen it before.

Lisa said...

those are some great finds! hope everything is fallinginto place after the move!;) xo

Sandy said...

What fun! Oh my goodness, I saw below that Pam's book is out! A hearty congrats to you dear friend for having one of your fab projects included, can't wait to snag a copy. I ordered a copy of the Alchemy book on Amazon, last used on left! As always, thanks for sharing such fun stuff! Have a great weekend.

Elyse said...

very neat!

happy weekend

xo
elyse

Anne Fannie said...

I love the make over on that round suitcase!

Carol @ A Bird in Hand said...

Hey, Dawn!! Great to hear from you. I know you are having a ball getting settled in your new home. I have loved seeing all your pictures. Thank you for letting me know about the Country Living Fair. Have a blast in TX!!
xoxo
Carol

Shopgirl said...

Love the round suitcase. I know how it feels to move into a smaller space. We had a 4 bedroom 2 bath with a cold room for food and a hugh laundry room/pantry. A family room and living room and a two car garage. I gave a lot of things away...I love my cottage farm house, but it has been a real change. I need storage more than anything...I have had to be careful what I bring home from tag sales and such...NO Room, Yikes! I hope you are having a wonderful time Dear Dawn, Hugs, Mary

kathy said...

ohh SUCH YUMMY STUFF -- hOPE YO0U ARE SETTLING IN -- KNOW WHAT IT IS ,JUST TO REORGANIZE HERE --CAN'T IMAGINE MOVING - kaTHY - GA ♥


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...