Monday, October 25, 2010

It's time for a tutorial sale!!!


So you know it's going to be here before you know it, right?
Christmas is a' coming!!!
Would you like to make a few one-of-a-kind gifts
for your friends and family?
I've decided to have a one week sale...
it ends next Sunday eve at 6:00 pm EST
Buy one of my tutorials from Lessons from The Nest
for only 5.00
and get one FREE!!!

Please be sure to type in which two tutorials
you'd like me for to email you when purchasing ~
This ALSO includes my latest Doll Shoe Tutorial!!!
Don't you think they'd make precious ornaments on the tree?
Maybe as a little elf shoe, or snow fairy shoe???

Just CLICK HERE to see all fifteen tutorials offered!!




Wishing you the most wonderful Monday dear friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn

3 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks Sweetie!!

Going over to look around again.

blessings

barbara jean

PS hoping I will soon get over this slump and have a desire to create again. =(

Vicki said...

Morning, Dawn! I love your tutorials and have purchased the Christmas one in the past. The images you include are used on my latest project! I haven't played with paper clay before so will head over and check out the sale. A girl always needs a new project or technique to try out! I hope you are having a great week. I'm having a little spontaneous giveaway if you get a chance to stop by. Take care!

Lorraine said...

Ho ho ho!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...