Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More good stuff for you!


I've found another great workshop for small gift ideas!!

Visit Melanie of Pockets of Inspiration to see her new “Seasonal Smiley’s” Video workshop. Her online video workshop shows you inexpensive ways to create holiday gifts for those on your “Just thinking of you” list. Melanie's work is just beautiful!

Her online workshop uses rubber stamps and designer papers, and shows you how to use them to make beautiful hand-made gifts. Some projects are designed with a die cutting machine but don’t worry if you don’t own one. Melanie provides alternative ideas along with templates available for download.

Each registered participant receives access to the Group: “Seasonal Smiley’s and Gift Packages” on PocketsOfInspiration.NING. Once you’re granted access, videos are accessible. There is a video for each project giving detailed instruction and all are viewed directly from the site or to download to your desktop or phone. PDF’s are provided listing supplies for projects, along with ‘alternative’ templates and ideas for those who don’t have access to a die cutting machine.

Get a sneak peek of a few projects she has lined up.

Take a look HERE at a few of the projects

and be sure to tell her that I sent you!!

Be one of the first 50 to sign up and get your name put in a drawing for a $50.00 Stampin’ Up! gift certificate.

Gorgeous stuff, huh?

I love sharing good things ~

hugs and love, Dawn


5 comments:

Charlene said...

Thanks for the heads up on the tutorials. I just wish I could get caught up on the things I want to make that I have bought tutorials for or supplies for... Never seems to be enough time! Thanks also for the post on the glitters. Where to you get the one that is more corse? I think I can get the Martha Stewart one at Michaels. Have a great week. Hug~ Charlene

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thanks for the information....am headed there now....

Elyse said...

good to know! thank you, dawn.

xo
elyse

Elyse said...

ps

your visit to my blog the other day made my day!

Gypsy Purple said...

Thanks for the link!!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...