Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can I catch a ride with you?

Do you live in Texas? I know it's a pretty big state though. ...Well,do you live near Waco? The guys at Junk Exchange are having the last day of their blow out sale Saturday and if I were anywhere nearby...
I would BE THERE!!!

Take a look at Anne's blog, Fiona and Twig to see all the treasures she's found but there's tons left ~ THE JUNK EXCHANGE BLOG IS HERE TO SEE MORE PICS!

The sale is November 5, 6 & 7 - Thursday, Friday & Saturday.. it starts at 7AM on Thursday morning ... it is located at their storage bldg - 4800 sq ft of space - at the corner of Victoria St. & Bellmead Drive in Waco, Texas - email them at junkexchange@gmail.com if you would like to be on their email notification list..


Call 281-813-0341 if you need further directions ...

I love this beautiful print Anne found, I have one very similar too!!





I love junkin'!!
xxoo, Dawn



7 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

OH my gosh I would think I died and went to heaven. Junkin' is my ultimate high! Can I ride in the trunk when you catch your ride? :-)

xoxo
Gail

About Me... said...

Oh my...every time I visit your blog SOMETHING inspires me. It is such a place of soulfood. I enjoy all the blogs I list, but your's is my special treat when I go out for a 'blog-cone' treat. It's as good as a hot fudge sundae, minus the calories. Thank you kindly for your visit. shery

Lori said...

don't even get me started on how much i would love to go to the shows in texas!!! seriously, in a heart beat i would be there...oregon would be my next choice...they have some really great shows there too!!!

Hopemore Studio said...

A huge cup of coffee, gas up the van, GPS plugged in...in my mind I'm on my way. In reality I don't drink coffee and the GPS says this would be a 15 hour trip without bathroom breaks. Darn, because it looks like a wonderful adventure.

Sandi said...

Right now I WISH I lived in Texas!! LOL
Great stuff to be had and I am a long ways away. So far away I don't even know if my GPS would find it. :)
Hugs~

Anne Lorys said...

You love junkin' and I love *YOU* for putting this post up! I want this sale to leave Troy's warehouse so empty you could play a game of touch football in there. I got great stuff there and y'all can too!
XO,
Anne

Gypsy Purple said...

...fabulous!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...