Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love these!


I love Cathe's blog Just Something I Made and she has a wonderful tutorial posted on her blog today that I thought you'd love ~ it's from a guest blogger Leah of Green Bee. The instructions are oh-so-simple and don't you think they'd make wonderful gifts?






Another wonderful tutorial found ~ this one is for the paper flower above and is very similar to the pom poms I made for the baby shower from Martha's wedding website....
Just click HERE to see!





One more....and these are just GORGEOUS to me!! I've got to try this! Can't you see them pinned onto a purse or even a lampshade??
The tutorial can be found HERE ~
I love it when creativity is shared......



Creativity is contagious!!
xxoo, Dawn


8 comments:

emily said...

Thanks for the links! I gotta check out the paper flower tutorial! The birds images are so pretty! Thanks for those also!
~emily

French Cupboard said...

Ooo... I've got to pop over and check out Cathe's link. Have a beautiful Tuesday!

Blessings... Polly

Pam @ Frippery said...

Thanks so much for sharing!Have a great and creative day! Pam

Charlene said...

Thank you for sharing the tutorials. I love the one of the organza flowers! I am going to make some of those! I am sure you are enjoying your new studio. Since I am starting to work more on my jewelry I find that I need a place to do it. In my studio there really is not room to add yet another work station(where work in progress & supplies can be left out). So this weekend I decided to oust a broken lounge chair from the den & create a nitche for me to work while watching TV with "honey". He really likes me in there with him at night & I hate to sit & do nothing but stare at the TV (his favorite pastime). Win Win don't you think? So... I will be starting a little project & will check out your photos for ideas. Hugs

Dorthe said...

Hi dearest, and thanks for the tutorials, I`m compleately in love with the organza flowers, have to try them too.

Have a great evening
Love to you
Dorthe

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love them all! I read about you in a publication last evening. Congratulations!
Brenda

Tanya said...

Just love the tutorials posted today. I want to make every one of them!

Anonymous said...

Have to try the flowers, they have sich a nice vintage feel to them!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...