Friday, April 24, 2009

Gettin' back in the groove ~

It is just SO GOOD to be home!!! I am a homebody I guess, I love being with my family and love being here. Plus Noah slept wonderfully last night, only needing pain medicine once! So we are trying to get back to normal and setting him up a nice "camp" filled with all things fun so he can relax and heal.

I received my Creative Impulse newsletter from Stampington and was looking at the feature about Art Quilting Studio coming out June 1st....they featured a peek a my small art quilt!!!! I had to share the photos with you ~ this piece was so much fun to make. Working with a different medium while creating a collage is really neat!
Click on the photo to enlarge ~
You can CLICK HERE to read the page on the Stampington website...

If you'd like to receive Post Script and Creative Impulse newsletters from Stampington,
just click here to subscribe and be sure to request to receive Creative Impulse too!



Wishing you a wonderful weekend sweet friends!!
Love and hugs to you all ~

xxoo, Dawn

10 comments:

vikki said...

hi sweetie ~ glad noah is doing better, & that you can be home with him & your granddaughter! i, too, love. being at home. worked in the yard today. nice day. rains are to be coming for week*end, which is ok, can play inside then. can not wait to see the magazine. take care & have a wonderful week*end. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

Brenda said...

I'm happy that Noah is home, and you're all cozy and comfortable. Children heal so quickly; he'll be back to normal in no time.
That was a great little quilt piece that was featured. Congratulations!
Brenda

Charmingdesigns said...

I'm so glad he will be home for the weekend...a little pampering helps heal!! I know!!. Love your artwork in the mag.! Laurie

debi said...

Dawn,
I agree with you about being at home...there's just no place as comfortable or 'safe'.
I'm glad to hear that Noah is doing better...I hope his pain eases quickly. He sounds like a real sweet boy!
Have a good weekend,
Debi

Carol said...

Hi Dawn!
Now don't forget to take care of your self, too. Especially after a shock and stress.
juno
xx

Sandy said...

Dawn,
The quilt is wonderful! Congrats on it being published. I am glad to hear that Noah is resting well.

Vee said...

Good to know that Noah slept so well in his own bed. But of course!

Congrats on being featured in Stampington! But of course!

Coleen said...

glad your boy is home...you both will sleep much better!!!
BTW,thanks for the heads up on the quilting magazine..and congrats on being published!!! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!!

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

sepiadreams said...

Yet again, another big congratulations to you....You definitely deserve it! It was most likely especially bittersweet for you since you have just had "one of those weeks"! Gongrats again..Love Tiina...

Sheila Rumney said...

Glad you are all home. Just love your art quilt. Thanks for sharing your creative spirit.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...