Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You all are the best!!


Thank you so very much for such sweet, kind comments about my angel!!! You sure do know how to make a girl feel wonderful! She was definitely one-of-a-kind as I used so many unique items that I don't have any duplicates of but that's OK, that's what makes a piece special to me . . . the angel was sold this morning to a sweet friend and customer so I know she will have a wonderful home . . . Thank you, Kim!!!






Tuesday I spent all day on the computer creating a blog for a friend of mine who's just acquired her first flower shop! Tammy is an incredibly talented floral designer and I'm so very glad that she has her own place ~ The image above looks quite simple but I learned how to cut away the background in Photoshop Elements 7!! I'm trying to learn about layers and so much more ~ There are so many wonderful editing possibilities!! Tammy's blog is One Rose Florist if you want to take a peek. The banner is kind of big but I'm still learning! At one time I had the rose placed on top of a beautiful old handwritten letter but it was too busy . . . Tammy wanted a blog to stay in touch with her customers and the blog is a great way to do it ~



Another girlfriend has just opened her online store called The Glitzy Crown!!! Faith has the most amazing crowns, tiaras and other sparkly things . . . I'd love for you to stop by and take a look ~ You can visit her blog HERE too!! I wish you all the best Faith with your new venture ~ hmmmm, wonder how I'd look with a tiara? :)

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday sweet friends!

xxoo, Dawn

8 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Dawn.. I am so glad you angel sold... I was soooo tempted , as I kept looking around the house for a spot for her... I know she will be loved and make a great conversation piece..... I have been trying to be very conservative with money as economy is crumbling we do not know how tough this will be..... I have tried to make all my changes for Christmas with no cost...as I have lovely poeces stored from being able to buy wholesale when in the floral industry....I will remember the angel.. she was precious...

Miss Sandy said...

Congrats on the sale, I knew she would not be in your possession for very long. I will check out your links.

Sherry said...

Dawn you did an amazing job with your friend's blog -- it's beautiful and perfect for a floral designer!!!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

You did a beautiful job! I love that rose and think it makes a lovely banner!

Dorthe said...

Hi Dawn, wonderfull that your friend and costumer bought your beautifull angel, she is so gorgerous , i would have loved seing her in real life----so beautifull with all the lovely stuff you have put on her.
Here we are playing "father christmas workshop" my grandson and me, making all kind of things --he loves it.
Hugs and love ,Dorthe

Shopgirl said...

I am also going to be a Grandma again. Kristie is due in March. She is not having a easy time of it, so we are holding our breath.
I remember when Kayla was on her way, our first Grandchild. I was living in babyland before and ever after.
If you get a minute, head on over to Julie's at Celtic Lady. We are having the vote on the challenge.
Julie is on my sidebar under friends.
Hugs, Mary

Shopgirl said...

There will be a drawing for a prize if you vote...xo

PCarriker said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway sweetie! I just absolutely love that angel! Heavenly for sure!
xoxo
Pam

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...