Friday, October 25, 2013

Down the rabbit hole ~











Hello sweet friends!
I'm so sorry I've been a little absent lately ~
Absent from blogging, from creating and
from visiting other's blogs that I love and admire.

Seems I've been down a soapy rabbit hole and
am trying to dig my way out!
I am so very thankful for all of our recent orders
and have been telling myself that making soap
really is a creative thing too!!
But I know that there are only so many posts
that you want to see of our little egg soaps.

Hopefully I will get back to making other
pretty things soon!
But I thank you for always stopping by just to see what I'm up to ~

Wishing you a beautiful fall Friday and weekend!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn






7 comments:

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Hi Dawn! I recently took a three-week break from blogging. I let my readers know that ahead of time so that they wouldn't wonder where I was. Sometimes life just gets in the way of doing some of the other things we want, or need, to do. And sometimes we just need to rest and rejuvenate. In my case, I was having problems with my home computer and I was being torn between working on a little fixer-upper mountain getaway home that we bought this summer, and spending time on my blog that frankly, I was starting to think no one cared about anyway. I still don't have much time for artful creations, but I have found creativity opportunities in our little getaway, and yours has been in your soaps, which are in themselves beautiful. I found that people did miss my blog while I was gone. I am back now and missed blogging. And I keep reminding myself that there are many great blogs out there that only post once a week, if that. We will read you no matter what. Hugs, Sue

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! Enjoy your day sweet Dawn, BIG HUGS!

Vee said...

It is a great blessing to need to make the doughnuts...the soap! There's always something here to bless your readers. Never worry. We can even read the archives until you return!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

These are ADORABLE, thank you Dawn. ~ Abby

Dorthe said...

Your blog is alwayes a beautiful place to visit, my precious Dawn-
take care and relax a bit after your
soap adventure,- and we will love it when you return with fresh energy, dear friend.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Bird in a Nest said...

I was one of those orders so I thank you that soap-making is your priority right now. :-)

Can't wait to receive my eggs but will look forward to your creativity when you wind down.

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

Making soap is creative. Not everyone can do it. But I do miss your beautiful creations. Besides you have all that beautiful fabric and such a creative mind. You will get going. Hugs, Di@Cottage-Wishes


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...