Saturday, October 5, 2013

A few more finished...



I just had to make a few more of these sweet
flower pouches!!
One in the cream and tan toile again...
another in a pretty French document fabric and
the last one is a canvas with a crocheted lace overlay ~

Each one is lined with a heavy plastic bag so you can
place fresh greens and flowers in side and add WATER
to KEEP them fresh!!!

Just listed in my Etsy store if you'd like to take a peek ~











Wishing you a BEAUTIFUL fall weekend precious friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn




8 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

I love the sweet appeal of these little sacks! The possibilities are endless!

Annette said...

Hi! Your works are all so wonderful! I've just joined your blog.

Ciao dall'Italia

http://ce-que-je-aime.blogspot.it

Teresita said...

Muy bonitos!, me encantaron.

Maureen said...

So pretty Dawn! These won't last long in your shop....

Vee said...

So versatile! I really like the French inspired fabric.

bobbie said...

Simply gorgeous ~

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

These are so beautiful but then everything you make is so beautiful :) Sorry for how long it´s been since I visited you but I´v been kind of both busy and lazy and just not here LOL. But I´m hopefully back.
xoxo

Pat C. said...

They are all so lovely, Dawn, as were your previous versions.♥ xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...