Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Snippets of my life...


We had a great weekend around here!!
Saturday evening our youngest son Noah was a co-host
for his youth group's Coffee House Talent Show ~
It was such a great idea for a fund raiser for them...
and I was just blown away by all of the kid's talents!
Noah was quite the ham and loved the spotlight...
he and his buddy Logan did such a wonderful job as hosts.








We had a wonderful family dinner together Easter Sunday ~
And the wonderful thing??
My father-in-law was there and felt so much better!!!
Thank you all so much for you sweet thoughts and prayers for him.
Plus all five of our boys were able to come too ~
I just love it when they're all together!
I've got to share a few pics of baby Murray and Clara with you...
Our sweet grandbabies are so loved!!










Noah's on Spring Break this week and you KNOW I love that!!!
I hope to get back in the studio today...wish me luck dear friends ~

Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday!
hugs and love,
Dawn




14 comments:

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

so sweet family ! Love the baby so cute !
kisses from France where sun is just coming !
Happy april
Joëlle

morkaren said...

Dejlig familie beskrivelse, og dine børnebørn bliver hurtig store og dejlige, nyd dem, det går så stærkt. knus morkaren.

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures! I believe Murray should be on a magazine cover for something to do with babies:) They are both SO precious! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My goodness, Dawn, Noah has definitely shot up and is a handsome young man! The grands look adorable, as always. Murray's smile is a heart stealer! Love Clara's dress ~ I taught my granddaughter to twirl on Easter so she could show off her dress properly. : )

Brenda Evans said...

that Noah is just a little kewpie doll he's so sweet. And little Clara is so cute in her Easter frock. They are both adorable.

Junkchiccottage said...

Dawn,
What sweet pictures. I never can get enough of Murray. His facial expressions are so adorable. Glad you had all your family for Easter that is such a blessing.
Kris

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Thanks for sharing thoses sweet pictures. Glad you had a nice Easter and am so happy that your father-in-law is feeling better and could also enjoy the holiday! Sue

Primitive Seasons said...

Oh Grandma! You are so blessed. I could take a bite out of Murray. So darling. And Miss Clara is getting so grown up too. What a nice little family you have Dawn.

Mary

Lorrie said...

Sweet, sweet babies. And how handsome is Noah! Have a lovely day, Dawn.

Dorthe said...

Loved dear Dawn- and oh so lovely is Clara, and Murray the sweetest boy- I`m happy for you and all, that your father in law is home and feeling good again- such a reliefe for you, my dearest friend.--
Seing Noah, on fb the other day, I almost did not recognise him, from the "little" boy I have had in my head ,remembering the last photoes of him- he grew up to be a handsome young man- wonderful he loved the performance.
Hugs and love, sweetie-Dorthe

Jody Worsham said...

Such cute children! Proud grandparents for sure! The Medicare Mom.

At Home in English Valley said...

Dear Dawn, So happy that your FIL was able to enjoy Easter with your wonderful family. I can't believe how grown up Clara looks, and Murray is the cutest! Noah has turned into such a handsome young man...enjoy your spring break! Love, Penny

Jann said...

I love your posts, Dawn--they are always so uplifting and positive, and your grandbabies are just adorable! I just received the gift of another grandchild a couple of weeks ago, Sophia. Have a wonderful week!

Jann said...

P.S. That's awesome about Noah!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...