Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A beautiful blank canvas...



That's how I see these sweet babies ~
they are both wonderful blank canvases for me to
embellish and adorn!!!

The purses themselves are finished but the flaps?
They are what I'm going to add a little goodness to ~
Stay tuned :)









My heart aches for the victims of the Boston tragedy...
I so pray for healing for them, the families involved and for
peace in their hearts and lives.
I also pray for JUSTICE
that this evil person be found and held accountable
for their terrible actions.




Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday my sweet, sweet friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




8 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Dawn, Love those purses.... are you being an night owl like me?
I've been going thru boxes again, I found a bag of treasures that I had to post about~
On a more somber note, what happened today in Boston is unthinkable, there are some sick & evil beings in this world ~ Keeping Boston & it's people in Prayer!
xox
Cheryl

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

I've just heard that awful drama in the tv. All my heart, thoughts and prayers to the victims.
xoxo from PARIS
Joƫlle

Susan said...

Dawn, your purses are so pretty. I can not wait to see how you adorn them!

Theresa said...

Beautiful purses:) Praying for Boston this morning! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I love the purse I got from you last year...I know these will be even prettier. It's funny...but when things are chaotic in the world, I like to visit your blog for the restful atmosphere. Bless you, sweet Dawn.

Luvcreatincards said...

Hi Dearest Dawn,

Your purses are gorgeous,so pretty and stylish - you are such a talented girl!!! Yes our thoughts are certainly with all the victims and rescue services in Boston.
Warmest best wishes Dear Friend.
Susanne
xxxxxx



Dorthe said...

Sweet dear Dawn, your purces are so beautiful looking - and will with a little extra on the flaps-be gorgeous!
And dear friend I am so sad and feeling so bad for the poor victims in Boston and their families-
Such a tragic day for so many families!!!
Love and hugs from Dorthe

Lisa said...

Dawn,
OMG, I love these! I can't wait to see them dolled up:)
Lisa


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...