Friday, April 26, 2013

A few more little goodies ~


I just SO love that I am able to utilize this wonderful crinkled muslin!
I knew it was beautiful the minute I pulled it out of the dryer ~
And yes, I'm am nuts but that's what makes me...ME!

I created five more of these sweet lavender sacques to sell ~











Sweet little things ~ it was such a pleasure creating with this beautiful, simple fabric.
But because it was all crinkled, it made it incredibly special!!!
Each sachet it filled totally with lavender buds ~ and wonderfully fragrant!
The studio smells heavenly right now.

I've listed them in my Etsy all under one listing as they are all just alike!

I hope you have the most wonderful Spring weekend....
my Mama and Daddy are coming into town today and I'm so glad!!
They're only staying for the night but you know,
we must always, always treasure the moments!!!

Thank you always for stopping by here :)

hugs and love,
Dawn



10 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Beautiful creation & I love the crinkled look.... btw, I shared some old pictures for Inspiration Friday from our day at Scott's Antique Market, which includes the one of US ~ brings back fun memories... Have a fun time with your folks.
xox
Cheryl

Bente said...

Oh, they are just gorgeous.

Dorthe said...

They are the most sweet and little beautiful lavender sachets my dearest Dawn- I love their crinkled whiteness, paired with the cream seambindings and the bling buttons-
So amazing pretty they are!
Happy sunny weekend to you my dear.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Vee said...

Wonderful little sachets and so unique! Gotta love a happy accident.

Maureen said...

You know how much I adore your work Dawn; can't wait to receive my sachet in the mail!!! Thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

Theresa said...

So beautiful:) I can almost smell that sweet scent thru the computer! Have a fabulous Friday dear Dawn, HUGS!

Shopgirl said...

I am liking these big time. I am so into Lavender, and the little bags are beautiful. I hope you are having a great spring Dear Dawn. Hugs, Mary

Unknown said...

I think these would make beautiful bridesmaid gifts!

Gloria in Virginia

marda said...

These are just precious. I may now have to wet down the several yards of muslin I had washed/dryed, but shook out the wrinkles before drying...twist it all up and put it in the dryer. I've got lavender waiting for me to use. You come up with some truly inspired ideas.

FredaB said...

How much prettier they are in the wrinkled fabric then if they were plain muslin. They need no other adornment as the wrinkles are enough.

Great idea.

Hugs
FredaB

plus your grandaughter is precious - enjoy. They grow fast - mine just turned 18.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...