Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Little crinkled goodies!


They are simple little sacks...filled completely with lavender buds ~
I don't know why, but I love the sack versions of my sachets.


Remember this muslin fabric that I washed and it got terribly twisted in my
old washer that has that thing in the center???

Then I threw it in the dryer, still twisted because I'm weird like that ~
I was just curious as to what it would look like!
Here's the result below...




Well, using some of the crinkled muslin, I made a few new lavender sachets ~
Of course using seam binding to cinch the tops and
lastly, adding a button or earring to finish them off.









These sweet little sacks are now listed in my Etsy shop!!

Thank you always for stopping by to see me ~

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday sweet friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






18 comments:

marda said...

Oh how wonderful that crinkled muslin makes sweet litte bags. I know only to well how twisted things can get in my now 18 yr old Maytag..but I'll use it till totally collapses!!! I may have to try your method and NOT untwist and shake out the wrinkles when I'm prewashing a long length.
These are just soooo sweet.

Karen B. said...

Sweet Dawn,
your little crinkled bags looks so neat! See ...things happens for a reason. Wishing you a wonderful day dear friend,

many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Theresa said...

They are precious:) Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Teri said...

Love these!!!! So creative!

Judith said...

The crinkled muslin looks perfect - and so do your lavender sacks. Simply perfect, as always. Judith

Donna said...

They are gorgeous! I love the crinkly look, the seam binding ribbon and vintage jewels are the icing on the cake:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These turned out beautifully, Dawn! I love the crinkled look!

Maureen said...

Love them! Sent you an email!!!

Terri Morse said...

I love the crinkled, "aged" muslin! What a beautiful way to use it!

Laurie said...

They are lovely! Was it hard to sew on the crinkled fabric? The buttons are to die for, too!

Vee said...

That was a great experiment that worked out well. Where in your Etsy shop?

Dorthe said...

Dearest Dawn,
They are the most adorable little sachets ,so special, in that crinkled muslin, I love them my friend with the little blingy buttons and the wonderful seambinding!
Love and hugs from Dorthe

Robin said...

These are absolutely perfect in every way! Love how the crinkled muslin adds such a wonderful texture.

Hugs,
Robin

Barb said...

They are so cute! Love the look of the crinkled muslin, makes them look older. I wonder do you sleep at night, your mind must be racing with new ideas...

Hugs to you,
Barb Gould

Barbara Jean said...

well just to cute, and sweet and simple.

hugs sweetie
barb

Janet Sears said...

Well, once again I viewed these to late to buy!! You just need to make a lot more of your cuties!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Dawn,
These are really sweet. Love this.
Kris

Marlynne said...

I like the look! It's fun to create something out of what others would throw away!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...