Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Simply thankful ~


It's been one of those days that seem to slip away from you...
do you have those?
You look up at the time and can't believe how fast it's flown by
and you didn't accomplish near what you had in mind.

But it seems that at this time of my life I finally realize,
that it's OK to have days like that.
I'm just thankful to have the day, period.

Our lives can get so wrapped up in trying to get so many things done,
that we simply forget to enjoy the fact
that we have the gift of another day...
A day to enjoy our blessings,
love our family
and simply to be thankful.

A few repeat image gifts for you my sweet, sweet friends:











The best part of the day?
Loving on our grandbabies, watching Clara play and
hearing Murray's hearty belly laughs!!!


Wishing you a beautiful Wednesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



10 comments:

marda said...

I know what you mean as I sit here at midnight finishing up my grand
daughter's 9th birthday card. I can't believe she is 9 the end of the week.. that is time flying by.
I always "intend" to get more things done and in a more timely manner..!!!! Enjoy the time... whatever you're doing is the right way to think. Good night!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hi Dawn, thank you for the lovely images and sweet words. So true! Hugs and wonderful day to you, Wendy

Sheila Rumney said...

What a great reminder to really enjoy our blessings each day. Wishing you a great week.

Theresa said...

Sounds like a sweet day to me:) Hugs to you dear Dawn! Have a blessed day!

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Amen!! And thanks for the pretties! Hugs!

Vee said...

Hope that those laughs are contagious!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Thank you for sharing the pretties my friend.

xoRebecca

At Home in English Valley said...

Oh Dawn, I agree, each day is a gift...even a pouring rain day! I love your grateful heart. love, Penny

Luvcreatincards said...

Dearest Dawn,
You are so right it's important to appreciate our days, how ever they turn out. 'Life is not a rehearsal' Sounds as if you had a perfect day with your 'Darlings'.
Warmest best wishes,
Su

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for the images and I agree with you.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...