Friday, November 18, 2011

Shades of cream, ivory and tan...


We all love them, don't we?
Since I had a few requests for needle books, I had to make a few extras!
I figured I may as well and here are the finished goodies ~

I just love being able to utilize wonderful, old linens that have stains,
holes or tattered lace trim. They've been forgotten by others
but by giving them a new purpose,
they can become a cherished treasure again!!











When listing items like this, it can get confusing on who's buying what so
I came up with a little solution!
I made four little tags and gave them each a name ~
problem solved!!










They've all just been added to my Etsy shop!
UPDATE: All have been SOLD!!
Thank you so much for buying my handiwork!!!!







If you're already thinking of Christmas...
and stocking stuffers or gift baskets ~
Don't forget to check out my family's
gorgeous soap!!!











Now to work on a few more of those bottle brush trees....
they're so much fun to decorate!

Wishing you a beautiful Friday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




13 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Dawn, your needle books are beautiful, and I love the tags you added, gorgeous!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Barbara Jean said...

love your needle keeps girl!!

blessings
barbara jean

Mandihy said...

I received my etsy order of the book for needle, it is just fabulous, even more beautiful than on your photos. I love it enormously, and I am going to sew inside a photo of my daughter and my son and to keep it always in my handbag, because I love it too much. Thank you Dawn for your talent... Sorry for my bad english comment... Hugs and kisses. Mandihy

Dorthe said...

They are all so very sweet, and beautiful, my dear Dawn.And the little tag is a lovely idea, adding to the beauty.
Wishing you a wonderful week-end sweet friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

Erin said...

Dawn,
I love your site so much. Your work is always so inspiring. The needle books are beautiful.
Erin

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn your needle books are so beautiful!!
I love your talent sweet friend!

Theresa said...

Love them dear Dawn but I couldn't find them in your Etsy shop... I will try again:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Vee said...

Oh you could just stay busy all the time making them when they're selling like hotcakes. Darling! And congrats on all the sales.

ThereseMarie said...

Lovely pieces of past times - I love these little needle books. Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous things with us! I get so much inspiration from your spot here!

Vicki said...

Dawn, these are precious! Not surprised they sold out so quickly

Shopgirl said...

Don't you just love when something you made so special sell so fast. They are really amazing, you do such beautiful creations. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Dear Dawn, the best ever.
Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little crafts and cute soaps! Just wanted to say a Big Thank You for graphics. It's so kind of you to share and is greatly appreciated. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
from Pickles

Unknown said...

These are fabulous!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...