Monday, November 14, 2011

Looking back for inspiration ~


When I've not been terribly productive over the weekend ~
I tend to look back at my past creativity, photographs and blog posts
to share with you and to inspire me too!

I have an inner desire to be creative ALL OF THE TIME ~
but being a wife, mama and mimi just doesn't afford me that luxury...
and truthfully, I would much rather have those blessings
that keep me from the studio
than to have all the time in the world to make stuff

A few photos that I love that I hope you do to!

Treasures:










I found this photo of my sweet little snow guys I made last year ~
these are from my little snowman tutorial!!!




A gorgeous sunrise ~ I have so loved living here at the farmhouse!



 Our tree last year....I hope our tree will be just as pretty this year!!!
One of my little mittens ~






Here's my first little elf shoe too!!!




I hope you had a great weekend and wish you a wonderful week ahead!!!


Happy Monday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





14 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Good Morning, Dawn. Beautiful photos. Wonderful inspiration. I certainly know what you mean about the need to be creative. So often "everyday life" gets in the way for me that I really feel that deep need to do something creativity. I almost get cranky! ;o)

Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous day.

Deborah said...

Great photos, I just love your treasures :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

NanaDiana said...

Dawn- How fun to go back and look at what you were inspired to do at an earlier time. Love those little cone hatted snowman. Your tree was beautiful last year. Blessings- xo Diana

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn I totally know what you mean about wanting to create all of the time! I am like that very much ~ You are right though that the precious people and times in our lives are so much more important ~

Theresa said...

Beauty ALL around you at the farmhouse! Have a blessed and creative week! HUGS!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sometimes I forget what I've done and I go back to remind myself. I think I do it more for seeing how I've decorated something. I'm starting from scratch here in the new place. I actually have two places I could put our tree this year, where in our old house, it was pretty much in the same room and spot for years.

Vee said...

Oh thanks for the reminder about the mittens! I have gathered all that I need and just have to take the time. Your image of Christmas can always be counted upon for some vintage delights.

blackenpot said...

Beautiful photos, love the lace!

Enjoy your new week!

Dorthe said...

Sweet Dawn, thanks for this beautiful looking back. I love every single photo, and the images shown.And your tree, is fabolous, dear friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

Eliza Freitas said...

Olá!!! Amei seu blog... é lindo, inspirador, tudo o que você faz é maravilhoso e charmoso... eu passo horas vendo seus trabalhos que são encantadores!!!
Há... seu selinho está embelezando o meu blog e estou te seguindo, que para mim é uma honra!!!
Beijos!!!

Unknown said...

oldies but goodies! merci for sharing them once again. who could "tire" of them?

Unknown said...

Everything is wonderful!!! Nice ideas!! Congratulations!

lifespassion said...

I soooo wish you would sell those little snowmen! They are so adorable, but I just don't have the time to make them with a full time job, two antique booths, house, yard and animals to take care of. They are just delightful!

Laurie said...

I loved your snowman tutorial -- didn't you do it for Artist's Class? I made some back then (2 years ago? Or was it 3?) and they were SUCH a hit. I'm thinking of making a version of them again this year, only making them clip on ornaments.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...