Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wishing each and every one a blessed Easter ~


Luke 24:46-47


and he said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Messiah is to suffer and to rise from the dead o­n the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, blessed Easter filled with love and the knowledge that Jesus Christ truly did die for our sins and rose again the third day to show us that . . .

He. was. the Son of God!

xxoo,
Dawn

11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Easter Dawn
Alison

Miss Gracie's House said...

I found your blog through Painted White~just lovely~I'll be back when I have more time to browse!

Have a great day celebrating the HOPE we have.

Rene'

Tess Kincaid said...

Just found your blog today....love antiques, so I'll be back soon! Happy Easter to you and yours!

Charmingdesigns said...

Happy Easter dear friend! laurie

Deb said...

Happy Easter, Dawn, to you and your family!

Lori said...

Dawn, i hope you are having a blessed Easter with your family!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! It truly is a miracle and a reminder of the hope we have in him.

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Hoping you had a Happy Easter Dawn.

Yes, He was and IS the Son of God!!
Rejoice!! Alleluia!!

Blessings,

Sher

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I wanted to make sure that I stopped for a visit to all of my fellow~paraders (Did I just make up a new word?

Love your blog home and I will be back many times to enjoy your beautiful nest.

Karen Eileen

Sarah said...

Hope you had a nice Easter with your family as well. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog now I've found you. I think I've been here one time before a couple of months ago....now I've bookmarked it in my folder so I can visit you again!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

He has risen indeed! I hope you had a most blessed Easter!

xo
Melissa


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...