Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a little pink something ~

Here's a sweet covered box I made yesterday. The paper I used was Martha Stewart wrapping paper that I found in the clearance section of Michael's. Don't you just love those bargains? Of course some of the items are goofy but I find things from time to time that I add to my stash.

I've discovered that I love working with crepe paper. It really does lend and old fashioned feel to a project and is a bit feminine to me too. I've added ribbon roses and little strands of pearls here and there. Even the little bird has a necklace of her own!






For sale in my Etsy shoppe ~ I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

13 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

I've seen that paper in the Martha clearance section at Michaels, too and I've come so close to buying it! Your box is just beautiful and you have a nice touch with the crepe paper!

Deb said...

So pretty and Spring like Dawn. My daughter Kate picked up the same Martha Stewart paper at Michaels and has used it in lots of crafts too. Just beautiful!

bj said...

What a precious box...you did a magnificent job on it.
hugs, bj

Jessi Nagy said...

this is so lovely!!
oxoxo,
jessi

Vee said...

Simply exquisite! Our Michael's closed and I would have to travel 40 miles to visit the next closest store. Wahhh! I miss Michael's a lot.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

As sweet as cotton candy!!

Betty said...

Oh! That box is just so pretty!

Diane Duda said...

it's a very pretty "pink something". :)

Di

Unknown said...

Dawn, this box is beautiful! I love the design, colors, elements, and your clean crafting style! In other words, I love it!

I am so looking forward to getting our life back on course with a new job for hubby. It seems I can only look at these treasures right now. But, how pleasant is the view!

Hugs, KJ

Sandy said...

This little box look so elegant, love it!

Ginny said...

As alway, very, very pretty!

aj said...

The pearl neckace on the bird is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!!

aj

Julie said...

Sweet pink!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...