Monday, March 17, 2008

A few pieces using chipboard!

My project for this month for Shabby Cottage Studio was to use Gail's chipboard pieces in my artwork. I've not used these before but really loved all the wonderful pieces! They would make incredible tags, I did make one into a tag earlier on my first big egg. I'm working on a couple of other projects using a sweet bird cutout and also a crown!! Who doesn't love crowns?

Be sure to drop by the Shabby Cottage Studio website and see all the wonderful supplies for your artwork ~






9 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Such beautiful work! I love them. :)

Lady Em said...

I love it all! I really love the one with the face the most though, it's so beautiful!! You're awesome at what you do!

vikki said...

love them!! the face image is so lovely. such beautiful items you have created, my sweet dear friend! your love of creating shows, professional with your loving touch. love with blessings, vikki xoxo

Mary said...

These are so gorgeous - you are the best!

vikki said...

happy st paddy's day!! i have to buy the lady collage!! i have trouble logging in to where i need to... so sent ya a message, and now am leaving one here so u know that i would love to have it!!! thanx for making a grey day, so sunny with your creations of love. loveya, hugs and blessings, vikki =) xoxoxxoo

Sandy said...

Dawn,
These are beautiful! Great job!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the little birds!

Lenka said...

Hi, Dawn!
I found you blog by some lucky accident and stop to say Hi! Thank you for inviting us in you place – it is lovely! You have a good eye for design and art! And I have gone thru the most of your blog postings and enjoyed it very much!


Lenka

Suz said...

Those are really beautiful.I love the bird one especially. Glad I stopped by.
Fondly,
Suz


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...