The expression above on this little girl's face is what we refer to in our family as "the flat eye". That is a face we make when we think "oh great." or "please. give me a break."
Well, OK. I've been tagged by Karin of Meandering Thoughts of Mindless Travels to list seven things about me. Weird or not, I'll try to think of seven:
1) I'm so sorry, if you've tagged me or awarded me in the past and I never got around to doing a list of random things it's because, are you ready? I don't like games. OK, I said it. I love you all, I love your blogs but I just don't care for games and never have. My husband always tries to get me to play games but I've never cared for them even as a child. I always say, "Y'all play, I'll sit here and read a magazine, listen and cheer you on!"
2) And this is quite unfair, but I love reading random tidbits about each of you though!
3) I'm an incredible night owl. I love the quiet, peaceful, late night hours. I especially love to create then as well. If I know that I can sleep in, I will even start a project late at night.
4) See, I'm already stuck on four! Let's see....I had a bunch of rabbits when I was eleven years old. I bred them for a little while and loved it. They are beautiful little animals.
5) I married the boy across the street.
6) I started college, only went for just a very short time, and wanted an art degree.
7) I love to draw but never seem to do it. I'll post some of my drawings one day.
Whew. I squeaked those out! There you go, Karin ~ you got it out of me! I guess that wasn't that bad....
I tag no one, I love you all but refer to #1.....
Wishing you all a wonderful day!