Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New tutorials in the shop!!

Hi sweet friends!!!
I just wanted to let you know that I've added both of these tutorials
to the Lessons from The Nest shop for only FIVE dollars each ~

You will receive a PDF file attached to an email
that can be saved to your own computer.
You can also print out the file and
have it by your side while creating the project.

These tutorials are a great way to
"get your feet wet" and start creating!!!!

Nest Baby Assemblage Tutorial



Sweet Snowman Ornament Tutorial


Thank you so much for stopping by to see me!!
hugs and love,
Dawn

9 comments:

Rustique Gal said...

Dawn, thanks so much for announcing your new tutorials. I soooo look forward to trying some of your adorable projects! Have a lovely day. Sherry

The Old Parsonage said...

Congrats on winning the darling bag! Too sweet!

Leann

Barbara Jean said...

Good morning Dawn.

That bag is just too sweet!
Love that last picture of Clara

Also, love the little bay in nest jar.
Of course you know if it has a nest, I love it! =0)

blessings on your day.

barbara jean

*Ulrike* said...

The snowman is just adorable. Something for next winter although we are now having snow here north of you. Go figure!

Sandi said...

These are too cute Dawn! I still haven't taken the time to make the fairy in a jar! I must do that very soon! Thanks for sharing all your goodness with us.
Blessings~

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Adorable! I always love your creations Dawn. You Rock!

Anne Lorys said...

Those are great tutorials, everyone needs a fairy baby in a jar! :-)

Thank you so much for your prayers and kind words, it means so much to me.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,
Anne

myletterstoemily said...

you always have the sweetest things to share!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great ideas Dawn. I love your blog.

Diane


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...