Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas kindness ~

What a wonderful mail day!! To look in the box and see a package from sweet Dorthe of Den Lille Lade in Denmark.....and a Christmas card from my dear friend Su in France!! Who would have ever thought that I would meet such amazing women that live so very far away from me. But it just doesn't matter how far apart we are, we know that we are friends and that's what's important!

Dorthe made me the sweetest angel for Christmas, and a wonderful ornament with a bird and nest!! Also an ornament with a map of her home with some beautiful bird stamps as well! Dorthe, you know exactly what I love sweet friend and I thank you so very much for these treasures....they are all so very special to me!!!


Isn't she beautiful?




Su and I have been friends for awhile now and the wonderful thing? She calls me and we have been known to chat for hours!! She lives in France and here I am in Georgia.....but no matter, we share ideas, techniques and talk about life....I'm so thankful to have met you Su! I love my precious handmade Christmas card and am saving my birthday card till then!!! (the day after Christmas :) Thank you so very much for taking the time to send these to me ~




Look at what another sweetie, Anji, did for us all.....she cleaned up the lovers print!!!!
Click to enlarge and right click to save....



Another of Beatrix Potter's illustrations for you as well ~



It's so funny, I've been telling Noah all day, "Tomorrow's Christmas Eve Eve!" can you believe it?? We're all just about ready I think ~ just need to clean a bit tomorrow. I've seen so much snowy, wintery weather around ~ I hope that each of you are safe and warm.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve ~
xxoo, Dawn


12 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

Hi Dawn

Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve here in Australia, so I thought I would stop by and wish you and your lovely family a very Merry and Happy Christmas.

Christina

A Wild Thing said...

Just wanted to pop over and wish you all the best this holiday season and to tell you that having wonderful friends like you in this wonderful world of blog, has been and honor.

Keep up the good work Dawn and have a blessed Christmas.

Your friend Sharon

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey there doll,
just poppin in to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Have a fun holiday season.

oxoxox,
jessi

Trish said...

What a wonderful gift in the mail for you....thanks for sharing. Have a terrific holiday season with joy, peace and the warmth of family and friends nearby.

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hi Sweetie!!

I stopped by for a visit as the next few days will be rather busy for all of us in Bloglandia!!:c)

SO Sweet Dawn Have a wonderful Christmas!! Please remember to slow down enough to make beautiful Memories!!

Pattie :c)
Mazatlan Mexico

debianne said...

I love the handmade card and am so anxious to "share" your birthday card (my birthday is also on the 26th.)
Merry Christmas!
debianne

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for sharing your images. I love the opportunity you give to add to my collection. I love your treasures from far-away places. What a treat! Merry Christmas Dawn!

Vee said...

Such treasures and the best ones are the friends who made them.

Every blessing to you this Christmas!

Lisa & Alfie said...

Dawn,
Happiest of Holidays to you and your family. You have been an inspiration and gentle voice to us all this year. My thanks and love,
Lisa & Alfie

Nancy Hood said...

Merry Christmas, dear one! I pray this will be a safe, blessed, and joyous one for you and yours~ hugs! Nancy

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Dawn
Oh I love your treasures(:) so sweet.

Merry Christmas~!!

hugs, Patty

Cookie said...

Just popping in to wish you a wonderful and joy-filled Christmas with much love ♥

x0


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...