Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have to share, these images are just wonderful!

xxoo, Dawn


Diane said...

Dawn, does the book say who the wonderful artist is?


Charmingdesigns said...

oh oh oh...! I love the bottom picture! Laurie

Becky said...

These are so sweet Dawn. I just love the Bird on the wire, with the kitty.
Thank you for your kind words dear friend, about my dollies.

And I must ask, what
will become of your sweetest little red shoe? I can't wait to see what you do with that, or if you just keep it in a special place all for youself?
Do tell...

Nita Jo said...

More sweet bird pictures! Thanks!
Nita Jo

GardenGoose said...

how wonderful! these are just the details.thanks for sharing.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good morning! I love the sweet birds! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...