Friday, September 14, 2012

Another batch...almost there!


So what do you do when you have a pound
of wonderful, fragrant lavender buds?
You make MORE lavender sachets!
Here's another group that are almost finished...almost!

They need a bit of embellishing with seam binding and buttons ~
I just couldn't stay up any later to finish them :(
Sometime today they will end up in my Etsy shop though
in all of their fluffed glory!

Here's the new set in progress:









Pretty good, huh?
I'm just proud to be getting something made for a change.
Stay tuned!!


Wishing you a great fall Friday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




7 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful! You GO GIRL! Have a blessed and creative day! HUGS!

Vee said...

They are terrific and I'm glad that you are enjoying diversions in the studio!

Okio B Designs said...

Gorgeous! And I'll bet they all smell lovely!

Jeanine

Recycled Rita said...

These are beautiful! I love lavender! karen....

Createology said...

Lacilicious sachets my dear. Yes! I can definitely understand how long for selecting just the right pieces. P.S. I just ordered seam binding from Zipperstop and told them you are their best supporter. Creative Hugs...

Simply Shelley said...

Oh,I can just smell them now :) Very pretty...bet they won't last long in your shop...blessings dear friend

Pat C. said...

Oh, my goodness! They are already so gorgeous that they need no further embellishing! Love, love, love them!

xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...