Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coming home ~

You're probably not surprised to learn that several of our boys love old stuff too!
When I had an antique space the hubs and I found this amazing picture of Carnegie Hall....
Well, the minute Brad saw it, he LOVED it!
Of course, it ended up going home with him and he's really enjoyed it.
But now, it's back!!!! He brought it to us the other day as he's changed his decor a bit.
This wonderful piece is back home and DH and I both love it so ~
The problem is I love wall art so much, I think I have more art than wall space
here at the farmhouse!!

But don't you worry one little bit, I'll find a spot for this beauty......



Are you looking forward to fall?

Good grief....I'm so ready!




I love old, falling apart books.....thank you so much Joy!!







Such a sweet photo.....





Wishing you an amazing Wednesday dear friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn




6 comments:

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Love the Carnegie Hall Picture!!!!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Good Morning Dawn!!!
I Bet you all are Ready for Fall and Cooler weather! You Poor Folks back East! Holy Cow!In Oregon we are Behind on our Summer Weather.Praying for Cooler days for you My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

OH, thoughts of Fall have been filling my mind for weeks! Give me the cool weather, earthy tones, crisp leaves, pumpkins, jeans, and Halloween!

Sea Witch said...

I'm with you. I'm anxious for the fall to appear. So over this summer's heat that the falling leaves that will soon be changing color, the cool evening breezes flowing through my open windows, the smell of autumn baking...yea, I'm ready for autumn. Sea witch

Theresa said...

Don't 'cha just love getting back things that had been gone for a while! Love the picture and I know you will find the perfect spot for it!

Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I am ready for fall - but not winter! :) Our winters are long enough - but the heat here in Michigan was record setting and miserable! We have had 4 days of cool temps and it has been pure BLISS!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...