Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and ideas
for my nest project!!!
I just felt like the "diapers" hid too much of the nests ~
and that they kinda did looked like diapers too :)
And of course you know what my solution turned out to be....
I used two pieces on each nest. One to support the bottom and
the other to support the middle of the nest.
I have a wonderful, old bird book that I've been hacking up for years
and it has that "scientific" look that I love ~
I just added a blurb under each nest that looks
like a descriptive but you know I don't have a clue
what type of bird built each nest.
Bucky looks happy to have the nests on either side ~
I wanted a cabinet of curiosities look but
I'm not really sure if I've achieved that!!
But as you can see, I am a little nutty in the decorating dept ~
Have a very happy Tuesday precious friends!!!
hugs and love,