Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I love about blogging ~


There are many reasons why I love to blog ~ to exchange creative inspiration, meet sweet new friends....who may live very far away but have so much in common with me, to share ideas, thoughts, even recipes.....but most of all it's the caring. The genuine heartfelt caring that is here in this land of blog. If you are going through a trying time in your life or just a rough day, your friends here will lift you up and cheer you on!!




My sweet friend Lee of Weber's World - The Way I See It is having a giveaway on her blog for some of her goodies....and you know what you have to do to win??? Go visit her dear friend Julie's blog, Prairie Thistle and comment....just comment on any post, tell her hello and just give her some blog love!!!! Then go back and let Lee know you did and you're entered in to win.
How wonderful is THAT???



Take a look in Julie's Etsy shop if you can, her jewelry creations are beautiful!


Lee, the goodness will return to you sweetie, it always does ~

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday sweet friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hallo dear Dawn,
the most loving blogger you are for sure, alwayes giving your friends a change to be seen.
---I was there ,and commented on the wonderfull things the two galls are doing.

Wishing you a pretty,and wonderfull day sweetie.
Love and hugs ~Dorthe

Chrisy said...

You've said so eloquently just the reasons I also love the blog world...thank you...

Lori said...

i did that yesterday when Lee posted about it...Julie is really sweet, she sent me a nice email after i commented on her blog, did you see her fabric cuffs? so pretty!!!

Candy said...

Thanks for stopping by my showing of Glory B's Cottage Shop, she has some much tucked in and around...takes a while to see it all. If you see something you NEED ;-) I can check on it for you. Now I am off to visit Lee and Julie. Thanks for the invitation and your heart words.
PS Clara is sure growing up fast and what precious little fairy shoes. I met some blog friends (for the first time)this past weekend and they were talking about your little shoes.
Blessings!!!

marie said...

Kindnesses ~ that's what this special blog land is all about. How sweet of Lee to mention Julie and how sweet of you to mention Lee!
Beautiful blogs ~ I'm so glad I visited them!

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing more wonderful sites! I love to unwind at the end of my day (whenever that may be!) with POSITIVE, creative, uplifting blogs. There's too much bad news in the world, and connecting with blog friends keeps it all in perspective for me. I need that balance and find it here and at the other blogs you share. As always, your images never fail to inspire me!
Have a great day!

vikki said...

HI SWEETIE ~ YOU JUST MAKE MY ♥ SOO HAPPY. I AM BLESSED BY KNOWING YOU ~ & ALL WE SHARE. LOVE.YOUR FAERIE SHOES! TOO SWEET. I REPLIED TO MY COMMENT,BUT DO NOT THINK IT GOES BACK TO YOU... SO I CAME HERE ~ WHICH IS SUCHA WARM & COZY PLACE! THANK*U MY EARTH ANGEL! HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥

Lee Weber said...

thank you so much for being the goddess that you are. I got lots of comments- as did Julie. I hope people continue to go visit her. Thanks a million- smooches, Lee

Sandy said...

I will be sure and go over and to give a word of encouragement to Julie. Thanks for letting us know a neighbor is in need.

Wish on a Whisker said...

Hi Dawn~ I love the way your fairy shoes turned out! So sweet! ~Mandy

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Hi, I just found your blog incidentally last year after I had started mine, Feathers in the Nest. Your blog is beautiful. I pop over to your blog to visit every now and again and didn't know if it was a coincidence but I was shopping in an antique mall near Hobby Lobby in Buford and one of the booths was all birds eggs and things similar to your blog and didn't know if this was your stuff! If it is, it's a small world!!!!

Jennifer
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...