Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, October 1, 2007

Time to create ~


I'm off this week from the store and have a ton of things I want to accomplish. I'm going to TRY to limit my computer time so I can get some projects ready. The weather is beautiful and I have several projects that I need to complete outside.

I've just finished taking apart a wonderful old playpen. I'm going to use the components for different things. I'll take photos of projects that I get finished ~ yeah, that will get me going and keep me going, knowing that I can share what I accomplish with YOU!

Hope you're having a wonderful day,

xxoo, Dawn

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! xoxo

Deb said...

I can only imagine what wonderful inventive ideas you have for the vintage playpen :-} ... looking forward to seeing photos. Thank you so much Dawn for your lovely, thoughtful comments on my blog - they are very much appreciated!

madrekarin said...

My curiosity is piqued. Whatever it is, it will be fabulous, I'm sure.

cindy (yapping cat) said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the play pen. I hope you post pics.

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...