Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Finally sharing in this brand new year!

 
Happy New Year!
My goodness y'all, the years are flying by like lightning!

I will tell you one thing we can ALL count on in this life
is
CHANGE!

Yes, over the years my family and I have experienced all kinds of change.
It just seems that the older I get, the less I want to experience.
Losing my mama was the biggest change I've ever had to go through.
And truthfully...I'm not "through" it and never will be.
She was my precious mother and my very best friend.

This coming May, it will be two years since she passed.
My dad has grieved for her so much and then this past fall
he finally realized how terribly lonely he was.

He met a sweet lady, they dated a few months and BAM!!
They were married!!!
The best thing? I love her too!
She as sweet as pie and just what daddy needed.

Dad moved to her home and we've been adjusting around here.
It really is a good thing though.
I miss him but am so very happy for him too!

SO, we've been rearranging furniture and
moving into my parent's living room.
It's not what we planned in the beginning but that's okay.

I'll share some photos of our new living room space soon.
We're turning our den into an office space
as my husband works from home!







I hope the new year is being so good to you!!!
Thank you always for checking in on me...

Hugs and love,
Dawn


1 comment:

Ryan Axel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...