Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Making our house a home!

Hi sweet friends!
Yes, I've been absent for a while now!
I've been having some health and pain issues with my back and left hip
so it's made me pretty doggone boring.

I have managed to get a few things accomplished so I thought
I'd share some photos with you all.

Firstly, our son Brad gave me a new antique set of china for Christmas!
It's been unpacked, cleaned and displayed in my mama's china cabinet.
I absolutely LOVE IT!!

 





As we've moved into the big living room,
I've slowly but surely added items to make it feel like home!





We found this amazing ottoman at a thrift store for only 14.99!












Our den is now a library/office/extra room for making pretty things!
















It's been so much fun but has also taken me waaay too long!

And recently I actually made something!
A sugar dish pincushion for someone special.





Thank you always for stopping by,
even if I haven't posted in months!!

Much love,
Dawn

4 comments:

Lady Pamela said...

Wonderful to hear from you again. I still have a picture that you made for me years ago, hanging in my bedroom, so I think of you often. Yes, getting older has it drawbacks. We are feeling it, too. Your son was so thoughtful when he purchased your new to you china. Blessed Momma.

Pamela

The Painted Nest said...

It’s so wonderful to hear from you again! God bless you Miz Dawn! Mama Bird!!
Much love,
Deborah

Connie said...

Your home is so pretty, warm and inviting. I LOVE the dishes!

Angie Berry ~ A Vintage Journey said...

I hope you are feeling better! You have such a lovely home! Thank you for the tour, I enjoyed all the photos. One of my friends has recently started making the adorable pin cushions... yours is beautiful.

I've just came back to blogland to get away from some social media sites for awhile. I sure have missed it. I see you have Instagram, I am following that now also. Looking forward to keeping up with your wonderful posts. Have a delightful week~


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...