Monday, July 21, 2014

Can you say "utter chaos?"


Well my friends, that's what's going on around here!!!
The great thing is that I've decided on all of the major furniture placement
but now...I've got to totally weed out what I don't want anymore,
the stuff I can sell in my Etsy
and then I need to figure out where I will store the rest of my goodies.

Please don't laugh...and I'm SO keeping it real here!









This two room studio is going to be HEAVENLY!!!
My sewing space used to be so teeny tiny and now I have room!!!
Our former dining table will serve as a perfect space to cut out patterns and fabrics too.

These photos are pretty junky but I hope to have it all organized to share with you soon!


Happy Monday angels ~
Thank you always for visiting me here,
hugs and love,
Dawn





12 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, SO much work, Dawn...but it's going to be so wonderful!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It sounds like you've been so busy, Dawn! I can't wait to see the final outcome. It will definitely be great for you to have all that room to move around in.

Beth Leintz said...

I love looking at all of your wonderful supplies and goodies so much it looks awesome to me. I admire you for taking on the organizing project.

Antiques In Old Town said...

Dawn ...You are a BRAVE girl ! I so need to do this with my creative mess. Have a feeling it would take me a month to go through and sort. God has surely Blessed Us. You may have given me the incentive to start.

Rhonda said...

Your studio is amazing now, cannot wait to see the redo. I will be watching your shop closely. Look at all of you gorgeous supplies, sigh.

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

I can SO relate Dawn!! haha! I want to dig out and move some things around, but at least twice now on two different days I have walked in "the room" and turned around and walked right back out. haha!! Can't wait to see your redo!
Blessings~

Sandy said...

Dawn,

It will be wonderful with your awesome sense of style! I did the same thing towards the end of winter, rearranged, deleted, culled, donated, and just started on putting together some inspiration kits of all the discards. I only kept what I truly loved and wanted to work with. A big chore but so worth it when you get it done and begin the magic of making things again!

Nancy Hood said...

Brave woman :) I'm simply trying to readjust to a different home since we moved back to Prattville. Taking it slow and easy :)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Going to be absolutely what you need for your creative genius.

Yay, I am SO HAPPY for you. Yay.

Gypsy Heart said...

Wow, you are brave! I know the feeling...and I send you strength and energy to get it done. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!

xo
Pat

rkramadh said...

It's nice to see a "real" room since I feel like there are too many picture perfect, magazine like, unreal (to me at least) type of art rooms/studio pics being shared in blog land. Wish you all the best in this endeavor. I bet the outcome will be so worth the trouble.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...